Khamis, 13 Ogos 2009

About Me..!




Welcome To sWipEs Page,Let me Introduce MyseLf....
All About sWipEs:-
-Muhammad Fadzhirul Bin Baharudin
-Older Brother In Famly
-22 Years Old
-Graduation from Kolej Komuniti Sg.Siput,Perak (Certificate in Automotive Engeneering 2005-2007)
-Still Study In Diploma Automotive Management
-Kolej Taj,Ipoh (2009)
-Love Allah
-My Famly
-My KanCiL TurBo Car
-My Phone Nokia N93
-My Ipod 4thGeneration (Old Skool)&(Rosak Already :-( )
-Exectly My Squier Fender Stratocaster® Bullet® Strat®
-My NoteBook
-My Rempit Bike (EX5) (Ipoh Lagend 2005)
-My All Collection Of Levi'S® Jeans (Redtab Levi's)
-My Convers® Shoes
-My PS2,Xbox..... (Long Time Not Play...)
-Interesting in MoTorsPorts&Music
-Always attend to Drag Battle&GIG..!
-Always helping my Group when they Joint The Drag Event (Escobar Motorsport)
-Have a IndePendent Rock Band(NOX).
-My Band consisting Me as Rythem Guitarist&VoCaL,My Younger Brother Furqan Azli(Lead Guitar&her is 14 years oLd boy)&Syed (drummer@college mate)
-Fans Of Statik...! (Statik Rock Bagak..!)
-Always go to Jamming with my band....
-Im a happy go lucky guys,but at college they call me arrogant coz im don't speak to other people becoz im always listening Ipod.... Rock..Rock...Rock....
-that all about me... im dont want to story about other becoz its waste my time&your time to read,bla bla bla bla bla.....

Tiada ulasan:

Catat Ulasan